Our expertise becomes your benefit
Cardross Mining has taken drilling and blasting to a specialist level. We have expanded and diversified into a large scale and highly regarded contracting firm. Cardross Mining has had extensive experience in open cut pit operations and ancillary activities including:
- Drill and blast operations / mining and civil works;
- Bit sharpening and salt bathing;
- Satellite GPS setout equipment;
- Noise / dust / vibration monitoring;
- Wall support / retaining wall construction;
- A training/conference area for all in-house training and meeting requirements;
- A workshop located at head office which allows fabrication of compliant explosive day boxes, conversions of sea containers for site workshop facilities and other activities;
- Ownership of mobile manufacturing unit for wet and dry blasting;
- Rehabilitation works; and
- Ore and waste management.
Setting high standards
Cardross Mining has established a quality, safety and environmental system to ensure that work is undertaken to the highest standards and meets demanding client expectations. The company strictly adheres to the Australian Mining Standards. Our internal policies and procedures are based on these standards and are regularly reviewed to ensure they meet the needs of an ever-changing environment.
Only the most up-to-date equipment
Cardross Mining has close relationships with numerous suppliers, allowing us to maintain our equipment to the highest of standards.
MPU Emulsion Truckx2 DAF75 14 tonne & Fuso 8 tonne
Licensed to pump gassed emulsion suitable for wet and dry blast holes.
Explosive Storagex8 IE and HE
Approved explosive magazines to store blasting accessories.
Explosive Storagex4 Licensed storage of SSAN
Transfer of SSAN from 1.2 tonne bulka bas into the MMU ANFO truck.
Explosive Storagex2 Ammonium nitrate emulsion storage
Licensed 60 tonne bulk storage of emulsion facility.
shot firer’s vehiclex5 Shot Fire Vehicles (specially modified)
Allowing the safe and compliant transport of explosives. All drivers have the required licences to drive these vehicles.
LOADING AUGERx310" Mobile Loading Auger & Mirror
Transfers SSAN from bulka bags to the ANFO truck.
MMV ANFO TRUCKx1 9.5 Tonne Isuzu FXZ 1500 SSAN
Also known as a MMU (Mobile Manufacturing Unit).